Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Rocky Mountain Easter!

We visited my sister and her family for Easter.  What a great time we all had!  I sure wish I lived closer to my sisters but I have to cherish the short times we have together.  Chad went skiing, the girls went shopping, we went hiking, had a Easter egg hunt and went out to eat a few times.  The weather was incredible and it turned out to be a wonderful time of the year to go.  I love watching Ella play with her cousins!
Chad at Winter Park

Check out that snow plow


Shayne, Zack, Isabel and Chad




At the lodge



Check out warm it was.  Chad sitting at the condo after skiing

Me and Diana preparing for the Easter egg hunt




Kids eatting on the deck


We went to Texas de Brazil for Easter lunch.  If you haven't been, your missing out!

Dying Easter eggs
Julia and Ella (4 months apart)



Love this pic



Ella found her Easter basket

All the cousins!


No comments:

Post a Comment