Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our Chicago Trip

We were long over due to visit my sister and her family.  I hadn't met Caroline yet (9 months) so I was anxious to meet her and see the rest of them.  It was a wonderful trip!  We went swimming, went to the beach, butterfly garden, Children's museum and Chad and I went to the Cubs vs. Red Sox game.  I really wish I lived closer to my sisters!!!  Oh, and Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dads! 

Harrison, Andrew and Ella at the butterfly exhibit

Checking out the butterflies

Olivia and Caroline

Going for a ride to the park


Sweet Caroline


Loving the sand table

Andrew and Harrison

The kids helping in the kitchen

Uncle Bill

This is Ella's first bath with a cousin

Forever friends


Slip and Slide

Andrew







Love this pic!

I cheered for the Cubs and Chad cheered for the Red Sox.  Red Sox won :(

At Lake Michigan

Yes, that's me and my very large belly

Sporting her cubs hat

At the children's museum


1 comment:

  1. Katie - wow! These are such great pictures!! Ella is just so sweet and Olivia & Bill's kids are adorable! Such a beautiful family. Thanks so much for sharing! I especially loved the slip n slide pics - they were too cute!

    ReplyDelete